Monday, February 22, 2010

Animals Vs. Megan

No I do not mean Megan K., I mean Megan's law. I'm watching the news as I write this and they just said something about a new law for animal rights. They are trying to make it so that animal abusers have to register online, similar to Megan's Law.
I truly think this is awesome because I feel few things have been done to help animals. Everday people abuse them and they get away with it well I hope this new law comes into effect to help this. Not to sound like the liberal nutcase that I am but it just makes me want to cry when animals are abused.
On a lighter note (not to sound like a newscaster) they also said that there is a new World Record for the tallest dog. He is a cutie, Giant George, and hes huge in a good way.
Bah-Bah
-Scoots

3 comments:

  1. Also any animal good beat Megan up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I do agree with the post. It's a great idea. We really haven't done much with animal cruelty, and it breaks my heart when I see or hear of something that SHOULD be illegal but yet it is not punished.

    ReplyDelete