Monday, February 22, 2010

Hey

Hey,

Just to be clear, Scooter only brake-checked (notice proper spelling SCOOTER) me a couple of times. Maybe 3? Anyway, we did go on a ride and unfortunately I wimped out and walked up the larger hill. Sad, right? So we reached a neighborhood that had a park. I turned towards the park and Scooter went the other way. I stopped at the corner and waited for him, but I didn't see him anywhere. I turned around and went the direction I thought he went, but I didn't see him. Then, all of a sudden, he comes up behind me and scares me half to death! It turns out he took a circle back around to the park, and when he saw me turn around, he decided it would be fun to scare me. Jerk.

On the way back, we saw this totally awesome puddle. So, after sitting there for a while and debating whether or not we should go through it, Scooter decided to go. He went back a ways, built up some speed, and then rocketed through it and got totally filthy. I promised I would go, but I decided to come from the other direction. I stepped in a puddle or two on my way over there, but then I turned around and started heading full-speed for the puddle. But it was muddy and I lost speed fairly quickly. I started peddling and slowly trudged through the insanely muddy puddle that was actually deeper than I thought it would be. By the time I got out of the puddle, my legs, back, butt, and even face was covered in mud. Thankfully, I wasn't wearing my epic rainbow socks, but I could feel the water in my shoes!

After the crazy muddy ride, we went to my house. I got Scooter a snack and went upstairs to change into less muddy clothing - thank goodness for big t-shirts and gym shorts! After that we hung out with my adorable dogs (Koda is a "macho" little white fuzzball and Molly is a very pretty wheaten terrier) and then headed to the park. We sat on the middle bench - hence the name of the blog.

That's just about it. Now I'm kinda bored and attempting to work out this "ventrilo" thingamajig with Rick who apparently is not able to multitask (haha).

That's all for now. See ya!

-Meg

2 comments: